- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details
Architecture is concerned with the design planning & construction of buildings and other structures .There is increasing recognition of architecture as one of the top intellectual discipline that combines Art & Technology while being intimately linked with the single largest sector of investment in economy. Architects are called upon to design and execute building projects & resolve other issues related to human environment in a variety of settings. They often work with other engineers and with architects, who focus on function layout or aesthetics of building projects.
Architectural Engineering often encompasses elements of other engineering disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, fire protection, and others. Architects focus several areas, including the structural integrity of buildings the design and analysis of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, efficiency and design of plumbing, fire protection and electrical systems, acoustic and lighting planning and energy conservation.
Dr. Pankaja Bagul
- +91 - 8888862034
Under Graduate courses
|Course Name||Duration||Year of Starting|
|Bachelor of Architecture||5 yrs||2016-17|
The bachelor of Architecture program aims at attaining a high level of excellence in architectural design. Studio exercises are viewed as the core of the program with crucial inputs being provided by experts specializing in the field of Arts, humanities engineering & technology. A strong foundation of multidisciplinary enabling skills related to space construction environment & aesthetics are offered to the students. These skills include drawing, architectural presentation, technical & managerial aptitudes in problem definition & solution seeking.
This 5 year program has two steps. The first stage consist of 6 semester which include full time studies. In second stage one semester consist of full time study and second semester consist of fulltime practical training in professional offices & ending in final two semester of full time study. In second stage each student is required to write a research based dissertation, deliver a well-researched public seminar & present a design thesis along with advanced level courses & electives. Students ultimately learn that architecture has evolved under the influence of four conflicting forces i.e. history & culture, social aspirations along with climate and technology.
Admissions to the Bachelor’s degree program me in architecture & planning for the session 16-17 will be made through Joint entrance examination (MH CET- 2016 conducted by Maharashtra Government -2016).
Foreign National (FN), NRI, PIO
For UG Courses: Admission to the B.Arch. to FN/NRI/PIO will be through Direct admission of student abroad (DASA) 2016
Verification: Selected candidate are required to present with original certificate along with one photocopy of each at the time of admission to the program. Originals will be verified and scanned copy will be maintained available through documents. And photocopies will be maintained with student record file.
Physical Fitness: Applicants selected for the admission are required to produce a physical fitness certificate from the registered l Medical officer of the University only. At the time of their admission program.
Amounts in INR
|Bachelor of Architecture|
|-||1st Year (2016-17)||2nd Year (2017-18)||3rd Year (2018-19)||4th Year (2019-20)||5th Year (2020-21)|
|1. Tuition Fees||99,000 /- INR||1,06,920 /- INR||1,06,920 /- INR||1,15,474 /- INR||1,15,474 /- INR|
|2.Academic Service Fee||30,000 /- INR||32,400 /- INR||32,400 /- INR||34,992 /- INR||34,992 /- INR|
|3. Student Activity Fee||15,000 /- INR||16,200 /- INR||16,200 /- INR||18,536 /- INR||18,536 /- INR|
|4. Examination Fees||6,000 /- INR||6,480 /- INR||6,480 /- INR||6,480 /- INR||6,480 /- INR|
|Total||1,50,000 /- INR||1,62,000 /- INR||1,62,000 /- INR||1,76,000 /- INR||1,76,000 /- INR|
|One Time Fees :-|
|5. Refundable Interest Free Security Deposit||5,000 /- INR||-||-||-||-|
|6. Convocation||-||-||-||-||1,500 /- INR|
|7. Alumini Association||-||-||-||-||2,000 /- INR|
|8. Value added Programs – The Fees for programs such as certifications, Educational Tour, Skill Development Programs, etc., will be charged separately as applicable|
|Total Annual Fees||1,55,000 /- INR||1,62,000 /- INR||1,62,000 /- INR||1,76,000 /- INR||1,79,500 /- INR|
|Total Program Fees||8,34,500 /- INR|
Terms & conditions
- All the above mentioned Deposit / Fees are payable through Bank Demand Draft in favor of “MIT Art, Design & Technology University, Pune payable at Pune.
- The Schedule & Rules for payment of Fees are as under.
LATE FEE FINE RULE First Installment Second installment Last date for depositing fee 15th July 15th November Late fee Rs. 3000/- up to 15th July 25th November Late Fee Rs. 5000/- up to 5th August 5th December Re-admission Fee Rs. 10,000/- ( with prior approval of Registrar) w.e.f. 6th August 6th December
- Withdrawal of Admission & Refund policy :
- Application for withdrawal of admission must be submitted in the prescribed in the admission office and must be submitted to the registrar for the approval after completing all the formalities mentioned in the admission withdrawal form
- Withdrawal of Admission within a period of 30 days BEFORE the commencement date of the Academic Session: Rs 10,000 will be deducted as administrative changes and the remainder amount paid towards the 1st installment of the Fees will be refunded.
- Withdrawal of Admission within 30 days AFTER the commencement date of the Academic session: 25% of Annual Tuition Fee will be deducted and the remainder amount paid towards the 1st installment of the Fees will be refunded.
- Withdrawal of Admission AFTER 30 days from the commencement date of the Academic session: ONLY the Refundable interest Free Security Deposit will be refunded.
- Withdrawal from the program at any other point of time during the Program: ONLY the Refundable Interest Free Security Deposit will be refunded.
- Amount applicable for refund under above mentioned criteria (a-f) will be refunded to student only by cheque after deducting any other dues, as applicable. The processing time for withdrawal approval and refund will be 30 days from the date of receiving the withdrawal application.
- Bank Charges
- a) all bank charges pertaining to inward remittance of the fee, if any, shall be debited to student’s account.
- b) In the event of cheque / draft return a sum of Rs. 1000/- besides the bank charges shall be debited to the student’s account.
- In case of any dispute regarding this fee policy, the decision of the Vice Chancellor of MIT ADT University would be final & binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Pune.
Bachelor of Architecture:
Students willing to peruse Program B. (Architecture ) must appear for NATA Aptitude Test: All Admissions to Architecture degree course shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
A merit list of qualified candidates will be made considering 50% marks from aggregate of HSC or equivalent examination and 50% marks of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The basis for eligibility being;
- No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/ she has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. All Admissions to Architecture degree course shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- (45% aggregate for reserved category)
- Minimum 40 % (80 marks out of 200 marks) marks in NATA.
Please refer to:-
Students involved in ragging or any such illegal activities would be denied admission at MIT ADT University school of Architecture, in accordance to the Government regulations
- MIT School of Architecture,
Raj Baugh Campus, Loni Kalbhor, Solapur Highway, Near Bharat Petrol Pump ,
Loni Kalbhor Railway station, Pune-412201, Maharashtra, INDIA
- +91 - 8888862034