- Admission Process
- Fees Structure
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contact Details
MIT International School of Broadcasting and Journalism is developed in 2008 as an autonomous institution By Prof. Rahul V. Karad. This institution is focused on becoming a center of excellence in media education and training. Adequate attention has been given to the exemplar shifts in media practices while formulating the curriculum in academics in Mass Communication and related aspects. It is located on the premium residential campus at Rajbaugh Loni Kalbhor. Which is spread over 125 acres of land and soon for the same campus all programs bill for University is passed.
At ISBJ, the training is firmly rooted in the MIT ethos, with a judicious blend of tradition and modernity. This focus on value-based education and mastery over technical skills will provide ISBJ students with a facilitator to exciting careers in the media industry.
One of our main focuses is communication is for ‘development’. We believe that media practitioners must acknowledge that democracy does not make any sense without development and development is not complete without a right to be heard.
As social engineers, media practitioners, students should represent and reflect the aspirations of all sections of society. As catalysts of social change, they can serve the cause of humanity by becoming proponents of ‘growth with balance.’ This is where a responsible media person’s genuine role comes into play, namely to become the voice of the voiceless.
As the vibrant and ever changing mass media sector is setting more prominence, talented & trained youngsters would be imbibed to join one of the most exciting and rewarding careers. The presence of translational media conglomerates has made the Indian media scape even more promising and it is time for keen aspirants to join MIT-ISBJ and take a giant step towards a promising career.
How ISBJ Is Different than Other institution?
- Guest lectures by media professionals
- Seminars on media related and contemporary issues
- Producing in-house video bulletins for practical experiences
- Making short films and documentaries on various subjects
- Outdoor projects to focus on participatory learning.
- Internet access with Wi-Fi
- Excursions to important and historical surroundings near Pune.
- Exposure towards learning through` live coverage`.
- Professional Workshops by industry veterans.
- National & International (optional) Study Tours for additional information on media culture and activities in other countries.
Highlights of the Institute
- News Channel Simulation
- High-end Editing setup
- Internships at TV Channels, Production Houses & Reputed PR Agencies
- Study Tours & Field Visits including national and optional international tour.
- Hands-0n Training with Multi Camera setup
- Guest Lectures and Workshops by Industry Professionals
- News Room & Chroma Studio
- High Student - Equipment Radio
- On campus Hostel facility in Picturesque Surroundings
Mr.Mohan S. Menon
- +91 20-32 344 394, +91 98 22 858 999
|Course Name||Intake||Duration||Year of Starting||Affiliated to University|
|PGP Broadcast Journalism||20||1 Year||2008||Autonomous|
|PGP Advertising and Public Relations||20||1 Year||2014||Autonomous|
Online Personal Interview ( Via Skype )
- Personal Interview comprises of discussion with the panel of experts. It will be based on. Aptitude,General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Subject Knowledge.
- Student will be communicated for appointment of the Scheduled day and time through phone or email, after registration.
- Result will be conveyed to the student within a day or two based on the performance of the personal interview.
- Fees for Online Personal Interview is INR 1000 (One Thousand Only) should be paid online through net banking, credit or debit cards.
- Online Form should be submitted on website www.mitisbj.com (Registration Tab)
- 10th, 12th and graduation certificates at the time of admission.
- Migration certificate required after the admission of the student.
- Pune University students will need to produce LC/TC after getting admission.
Fee Structure of each Course year-wise
- PGP Broadcast Journalism: 2,28,000/-
- PGP Advertising and Public Relations: 91,000/-
If Hostel, Hostel fees in Detail
Hostel Fees: 45,000/- Per annum
- Bachelor's degree from any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidate who has appeared for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- MAEER's MIT International School of Broadcasting & Journalism (ISBJ)
Admin Building, 1st Floor,
Rajbaug Educational Complex,
Taluka-Haveli, Pune - 412201.
- +91 020-32344394